This recipe has minimal and simple ingredients that really work well together to a create simplistic, delicious salmon dinner.
Hoisin & Lime Salmon
Makes 4 servings
1 tbsp hoisin sauce
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp honey
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 lime (1/2 for juice, 1/2 for garnish slices)
4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with tin foil and/or cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, garlic and lime juice. Let the salmon marinade in the sauce mixture for about 20 minutes.
3. Place salmon on the baking sheet. Reserve the rest of the sauce mixture. Bake for about 6 minutes.
4. Drizzle on the rest of the sauce mixture and broil salmon for about 2-3 to create a glaze on top.
5. Garnish with a lemon slice and serve.
* Pair your salmon with garlic green beans with pecans.
(Nutrition Facts based on Calorie Count)