Sip on this refreshing gut-healthy kombucha mocktail.
- 8 oz. watermelon kombucha
- 8 oz. seltzer or club soda
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup mint, muddled, plus more for garnish
- salt, to garnish the rim of the glass
- Using a mortar and pestle crush the fresh mint leaves to release the flavor.
- In a shaker, add the kombucha, lime juice. and mint. Gently shake. (Be careful, the kombucha is carbonated.)
- Pour in a glass with ice with the ridges lined with salt (optional).
- Top with seltzer. Garlic with a mint leave and/or lime wedge.