This Very Berry Smoothie Bowl is pure berry good! With protein and tons of juicy berries, you’ll feel energized all morning.
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Welch’s 100% grape juice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- (optional) ice
- Toppings: additional banana slices, raspberries, blueberries, chia seeds or coconut, sliced almonds, etc.
- In a blender, combine the raspberries, blueberries, banana, vanilla Greek yogurt, 100% grape juice, chia seeds, and ice (if using). Purée until smooth, about 1 minute.
- The smoothie should be thick, so if needed, add more ice until desired consistency is reached. Pour into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings.