- 1½ cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup ground flax seed
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup vanilla almond butter (I used Justin’s)
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- Add oats, flax seed, and chocolate chips in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Add almond butter, maple syrup, and espresso in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until softened.
- Combine the almond butter mixture with the oat mixture until combined. The mixture will be thick. Shape into tablespoon-sized balls. Store in refrigerator.