- 1 (9 oz) package cheese tortellini
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz) can no-salt-added, italian seasoned, diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 (15 oz) can white beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- (optional) parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Add the tomatoes and white beans and bring to a boil. Stir in spinach and cook for another 1-2 minutes, until spinach has wilted.
- Add the tortellini to the pan. Add the basil and let everything heat through, about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve and sprinkle with cheese.