- 2 slices whole grain bread, lightly toasted
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 banana, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanuts, chopped
- In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter, cinnamon, and chia seeds. Set aside.
- In a small pan over medium heat, melt the coconut oil. Place bananas in pan and cook until golden brown.
- On one slice of bread, spread the peanut butter. Top with the cooked bananas, strawberry slices, and chopped peanuts. Place other slice of bread on top and enjoy!