- 4 cups arugula
- 1/2 cup roasted asparagus, chopped
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 ounces almonds, chopped
- 2 ounces goat (or feta cheese), crumbled
- For the dressing: (makes about 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and ground pepper, to taste
- On two plates, layer the arugula, asparagus, raspberries, red onion, almonds, and goat cheese.
- For the dressing: Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Store extra dressing the in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- Drizzle salads with dressing.