- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 banana
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup vanilla kefir
- (optional toppings): sliced banana, Betsy’s Best cinnamon chia peanut butter, snickerdoodle larabar
- Combine rolled oats and milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Slice a banana into thin piece, gently fold into oats. Let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Once oatmeal begins to simmer, stir vigorously to break down the banana slices.
- Cook until oats reach desired consistency and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in cinnamon, vanilla extract, maple syrup, chia seeds, and kefir. (the kefir will make your oats super creamy!)
- Add desired toppings!