Looking to switch up the same old appetizer recipes you serve at parties or gatherings? Kick off your next party with Smoked Salmon Avocado Flatbreads
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 2 whole grain naan
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 6 oz. smoked salmon
- 1/2 of an avocado, sliced thinly
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking cheese with parchment paper or cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the goat cheese, cream cheese, dill, garlic, and 1 teaspoon olive oil. Mix well.
- Spread evenly over both pieces of naan bread. Top with onion slices.
- Bake naan in the oven for 8-10 minutes until the edges and bottom of the naan are crisp.
- Remove naan from the oven. Let slightly cool.
- In a small bowl, toss arugula with remaining 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top naan with arugula, salmon, and avocado. Cut each naan into 4 appetizer size slices. Serve.
Keywords: smoked salmon, flatbread, appetizer