- 12 eggs
- 5 ounces smoked salmon (lox), chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1/2 cup dill, roughly chopped
- 1-pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13×9 inch deep baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread smoked salmon, scallions, dill, and grape tomatoes evenly in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Gently pour eggs over the smoked salmon mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, until eggs are cooked through and top begins to brown.
Keywords: #smokedsalmon #salmon #breakfast #frittata #eggs #sheetpan #seafood