- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Cajun spice blend
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast (4 pieces)
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) green beans, trimmed
- 3 cups cauliflower (1 large head), cut into florets
- 1 (12 oz.) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, Cajun spice blend, and garlic. Set aside.
- Evenly spread the green beans, cauliflower, and roasted red peppers on the baking sheet. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of marinade over the vegetables and toss until combined. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Add chicken to the marinade and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from the oven and nestle the pieces of chicken between the vegetables onto the pan. Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes until internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F and vegetables are tender.