- 2 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 limes, juiced and zested
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- (optional) 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- In a small pot combine the raspberries, lime juice, and coconut sugar (if using). Cook over low heat until the raspberries start to break down, stirring occasionally.
- With the back of a wooden spoon, mash the raspberries. Add the chia seeds and cook for another 1-2 minutes until the jam begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat. Stir in the zest.
- Let cool and spread on toast, stir in oatmeal, or top on waffles/pancakes.