It’s pumpkin everything this time of year. When I saw Wild Friends create a new seasonal pumpkin spice peanut butter, I was so excited! I am a big fan of wild friends nut butters.
I’m not going to lie, I’ve been eating it straight from the jar with a spoon. I made energy bites with wild friends vanilla espresso flavor, so I created another energy bite recipe using this new nut butter!
Perfect little bite size snacks for on the go easy snacking.
Play around with the ingredients to create the perfect flavor for you!
- 1½ cup rolled oats*
- ¾ cup ground flax seed
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup wild friends pumpkin spice peanut butter
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Add oats, flax seed, dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds in a large bowl. Toss to combine.
- Put pumpkin spice peanut butter and maple syrup in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until softened.
- Combine the peanut butter mixture with the oat mixture until combine. The mixture will be thick. Shape into tablespoon-sized balls. Store in refrigerator.
Use certified gluten free oats to guarantee gluten free recipe.