- 1/2 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed and peeled
- 1 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons oat flour
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a food processor combine chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, and oat flour.
- Remove cookie dough batter from food processor and fold in mini chocolate chips. Place in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Over a double boiler, melt dark chocolate and coconut oil until silky and smooth.
- Scoop 1 teaspoon in the bottom of a silicone mini muffin pan (or line mini muffin tin with muffin liners). Using the back of a spoon spread chocolate halfway up the sides of each muffin well. Place in refrigerator to harden for about 20 minutes.
- Remove muffin pan from refrigerator and fill each muffin well with a heaping teaspoon of peanut butter cookie dough filling.
- Remelt chocolate over double boil (if needed). Fill the mini muffin wells with remaining chocolate covering cookie dough filling. Smooth out the tops with a spatula.
- Place in refrigerator until chocolate hardens. Remove peanut butter cookie dough cups from muffin pan and enjoy! Store extra cookie dough cups in the refrigerator.