Homemade larabars turned into little bites. Perfect for on the go and healthy snacking.
- 1/3 cup roasted peanuts (unsalted)
- 1/3 cup dried cherries (unsweetened)
- 2 cups pitted dates
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Place nuts in food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- Add in dates, cherries and cinnamon. Pulse until a clump forms in the processor.
- Take out the mixture and either wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 min to harden, or you can start making your bites right out of the food processor.
- Form into 30 small balls. Wrap them with plastic wrap and put in fridge for later snacking.