- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 small eggplant, diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup Sabra roasted pine nut hummus
- 1/4 cup pitted katamala olive, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 4 whole wheat wraps
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet, add the red bell pepper, eggplant, zucchini, and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil. Bake for 20-25 minutes until vegetables are tender and beginning to brown, mixing occasionally.
- On each wrap, add 2 tbsp of hummus. Layer the roasted vegetables, katamala olives, and feta cheese. Roll up and cut into 4 pieces. 2 pieces per serving.