Can’t decide between a yogurt parfait or a smoothie? You don’t have to with this Mango Berry Smoothie Parfait.
- 2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup fresh mango, cubed (can use frozen)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 cup mango orange juice (can sub orange juice)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup KIND oats & honey clusters with toasted coconut
(optional) toppings: unsweetened coconut flakes, KIND oats & honey clusters with toasted coconut
- In a short glass, divide yogurt evenly in the bottom of two glasses.
- In a blender, combine raspberries, strawberries, mango, ginger, lime juice, mango orange juice, milk, unsweetened coconut, and KIND oats & honey clusters with toasted coconut. Blend until smooth.
- Pour over yogurt and top with unsweetened coconut flakes and KIND oats & honey clusters with toasted coconut, if using.
Keywords: smoothie, drink, snack, yogurt parfait