- 1 Davidson’s Safest Choice Pasteurized Egg yolk
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried chives
- 1 tsp dried dill
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Davidson’s Safe Egg yolk and mustard.
- Slowly, in a light steady stream, vigorously whisk in the canola oil until thickens. This is creating a mayonnaise base. Whisk until thick and creamy. (see blog post for detailed instructions of this step)
- Continue to whisk, add lemon juice, then buttermilk and yogurt.
- Whisk in salt, pepper, dried parsley, dried chives, and dried dill. Adjust seasonings to your flavor preference.