- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons oat flour
- 3 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- (optional) sprinkles
- In a food processor (or high powered blender) combine chickpeas, peanut butter, maple syrup, and oat flour. (if you find the batter is still too “wet” add an additional tablespoon of oat flour)
- Remove the mixture from the food processor into a bowl and fold in chocolate chips. Scoop about a tablespoon size of the dough into small balls and place on a plate lined with parchment paper. Leave as is, or add popsicle sticks into the balls. Put in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes to harden.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave safe bowl, add dark chocolate and coconut oil. Stir until silky smooth.
- Dip each cookie dough ball into the dark chocolate and dip until fully coated. Transfer back to the plate lined with parchment paper. Top with sprinkles. Place in the refrigerator until chocolate has completely hardened.
Keywords: dessert, cookie dough, bite size, chickpeas