- 4 skinless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 5 cloves garlic, minced and divided
- 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup + 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Traditionally Brewed Less Sodium Soy Sauce, divided
- 3 tablespoons honey, divided
- 1 (12 oz.) bag riced cauliflower (or 1 medium-sized head of cauliflower riced)
- 2 carrots, peeled and shredded
- 2 tablespoons + 1 teaspoon sesame oil, divided
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup frozen and shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 scallions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons, cashews, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a bowl, combine 3 garlic cloves (minced), 1/4 cup pineapple juice, 1/4 cup soy sauce, and honey. Add the cubed chicken; stir to combine. Let marinade in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard marinade. Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine remaining pineapple juice, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 teaspoon sesame oil; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in the same pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions and carrots. Saute for about 2 minutes; then add garlic; saute for another minute. Add the cauliflower and edamame. Saute until cauliflower is soft (but not mushy).
- Turn pan down to low-medium heat. Make a well in the center of the pan and add the eggs. Stir gently in the center until starting to cook, then incorporate into the rest of the veggies. Stir in soy sauce mixture, scallions, pineapple chunks and chicken.
- Top with cashews and sesame seeds before serving.