- 24 wonton wrappers
- 24 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup mango salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly coat a 24-cup mini muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Press wonton wrappers into each of the muffin tins, to create a cup shape.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, combine shrimp, olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, cayenne pepper, oregano, and black pepper.
- Coat a large pan with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, cook, flipping once, until pink and opaque, about 2 minutes on each side. (or place on skewers and grill)
- Fill each wonton with 1 tablespoon guacamole, 1 tablespoon mango salsa, then 1 shrimp.
- Serve immediately.