- 1 pineapple, cut into thick slices
- 2 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- (optional toppings) yogurt, sliced almonds, coconut flakes
- In a small bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, coconut sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- In a large ziplock bag add the marinade and the pineapple slices. Carefully turn bag to coat. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill over medium-high heat. Clean grill grates and place pineapple slices on grill. Brush pineapple slices with remaining marinade.
- Cook until both sides are browned with grill marks.
- Remove from grill and add optional toppings.