Everyone will love it when you bring this Greek Pasta Salad to your next BBQ!
- 8 ounces box rotini Banza pasta (or pasta of your choice)
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled and quartered
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a large bowl combine, pasta, tomatoes, cucumbers, chickpeas, and olives.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic, and oregano. Season with salt to taste.
- Drizzle dressing over pasta salad and toss to combine. Gently fold in feta cheese just before serving.
Keywords: pasta salad, side dish, vegetarian