- 24 ounces baby Dutch yellow potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook the potatoes until fork tender, about 15-20 minutes. Drain and pat dry.
- As potatoes are cooking, in a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese, dried rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Place potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet. Using a back of a fork, carefully smash the potatoes until flattened but still in one piece. Top each smashed potato with garlic parmesan mixture.
- Place into oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown and edges are crispy.