- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 large avocado
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp avocado oil (can sub olive oil)
- Add edamame, avocado, lemon juice, garlic, tahini, onion powder, pepper and salt in a food processor. Pulse for 30 seconds and scrape down sides.
- Slowly drizzle in oil while motor is running and pulse until reach desired consistency.
Keywords: hummus, avocado, edamame, dip