- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (melted then cooled – make sure it’s not hot!)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with muffin liners or grease with cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine the oat flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup, eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly incorporate the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Using a few paper towels or a cloth wring out excess moisture from the zucchini. Fold in the zucchini and chocolate chips (save some to add on top) until just combined.
- Fill each muffin tin and sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from the pan. Store in an airtight container.