Craving a crunchy snack? Try these homemade Crispy Garlic Chickpeas.
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Dry chickpeas thoroughly. In a bowl, toss the chickpeas with olive oil and lemon to coat. Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt. Toss again.
- Transfer chickpeas in an even layer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until crispy. Let cool for at least 1 hour, which will make the chickpeas crunchier as they cool.
Keywords: snack, plant-based, chickpeas