- 1 (12 oz) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 lemon
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple rings, juice drained
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- Place cranberries in a large food processor and pulse to begin to break down the cranberries.
- Cut lemon into small wedges and remove any seeds. Add the whole lemon to the food processor with the cranberries (do NOT remove the peel). Pulse to begin to break down the lemons with the cranberries.
- Add pineapple, sugar, and honey. Pulse to reach desired consistency.
- Let chill overnight to allow the flavors to come together.
*If using frozen cranberries, let thaw completely and drain to remove any excess liquid before preparing this recipe.
Keywords: cranberry relish, cranberry, side dish, thanksgiving, holiday