- 1/4 cup chickpeas, skins removed
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons almond butter
- 2 teaspoons mini chocolate chips
- 1 small banana, frozen
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- For the cookie dough bites: In a small bowl, combine chickpeas, maple syrup, and 1 teaspoon almond butter. Mash to combine. Fold in mini chocolate chips. Roll into small balls. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes, or overnight.
- For the smoothie: In a blender, combine banana, 1 tablespoon almond butter, vanilla protein powder, and milk. Blend to combine.
- For a thinner consistency, add water. For a thicker consistency, add ice.
- Pour smoothie into a bowl and top with chickpea cookie dough bites.