- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup pre-made pesto, divided
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large resealable bag, combine chicken and ¾ cup pesto; marinate for 1 hour.
- Using a mandolin (or carefully cut with a knife), slice zucchini lengthwise.
- Remove chicken from the marinade. Thread the cherry tomatoes, zucchini in a ribbon-like pattern, then chicken. Repeat until skewer is filled.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Add kebobs to grill, cook gently turning halfway through for about 10-12 minutes or until internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Brust on additional pesto, if desired. Serve immediately.
Keywords: grilling, grill, kabob, chicken, pesto, simple