- 1 (12 oz.) container Sabra Classic Hummus
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 3/4 cups white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasonings
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped + additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375˚F.
- Combine Sabra Classis Hummus, garlic, spinach, cheddar cheese, Italian seasonings, and scallions. Spread into small casserole dish. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese on top is melted.
- Top with additional green onions and serve with pita crackers or vegetables.