- 4 cups finely chopped cauliflower (or cauliflower crumbles)
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Cabot cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup whole wheat panko
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray mini muffin tins with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place cauliflower in a large microwave safe bowl. Dampen a paper towel and place on top of cauliflower pieces. Microwave cauliflower for 2 minutes, until cauliflower is tender. Squeeze out any excess moisture with a dish cloth or paper towels.
- Add the egg, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, panko, garlic powder, and parsley. Mix well to combine.
- Add 1 heading tablespoon to each muffin tin. Press to pack down the cauliflower into the tin.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until cauliflower tots are golden brown. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing from pan.