- 4 packages KIND raspberry chia breakfast bars (contains 2 bars per package)
- 2 (5.3 oz.) containers plain (or vanilla) yogurt (I used Siggi’s)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- In a small bowl, gently mash raspberries. Stir in chia seeds. Add yogurt and gently fold in raspberries and chia to make a raspberry swirl.
- Open up KIND breakfast bars packages. Scoop about 1/3 cup onto one side of the breakfast bar and spread evenly. Top with the other breakfast bar (not too tight, so filling doesn’t spill out!)
- Wrap each breakfast “ice cream” sandwich with plastic wrap and add to a sealed tight container. Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Unwrap and enjoy a treat in the morning!