- 3/4 cup Hodgson Mills Buckwheat Pancake Mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- optional: syrup
- In a large bowl, mix together pancake mix, milk, egg, applesauce, walnuts, diced apples, and cinnamon.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, scoop about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan for each pancake. Wait until the edges begin to bubble, then flip and cook until pancake is cooked through. Repeat until all batter is used.
- Stack the pancakes and top with additional walnuts, apple slices, and syrup if desired. Enjoy!